I started my latest MBA course last night, Organizational Behavior...and so far I think I'm going to love it.
An important concept was brought up ...CHANGE, or rather, the fear of it. It was of course in the context of a professional setting, however, it can definitely be related to all aspects of ones life.
I like to think that I'm not afraid of change; in fact I always say I embrace and love it. Lately, I've started to understand that I'm selective in my "changeability." Change under my own control. Change that I want... When it comes to scary or unwanted changes, I guess I'm not as resilient as I've previously believed...
There are so many things I'd like to change. I'd like to change where I live, and how I live my life...how I'm sometimes treated by others...etc. More importantly, I'd like to change my approach on my reaction(s) to certain things. I wish I wasn't so quick to react, was able to go with the flow, and face my fears head on.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment