I'm officially a blonde again. It was definitely time for a change...I've been a redhead for nearly five years...and it was time to return to my roots (snicker). I love it so far. It's not platinum, but more of a caramelly warm blonde. I guess I'll have to figure out how to do my makeup again. It's always fun to reinvent yourself...and what better way to go about it than change my hair!
Today was a fairly eventful day... I went and met with the GSM counselor at Lewis to see about my MBA. It looks like I will start in January, 2009. I can hardly wait! It's going to take longer than I had initially anticipated, but in the end, I'd rather take the time and focus on learning as much as I can, as well as getting the grades I know I can achieve! I'm excited beyond belief, but definitely a bit nervous. Some of the course titles are a bit ominous... we'll see.
Otherwise, I'm trying to get back into a better frame of mind. Tomorrow is another day...one where I can change only the way I look at things.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment