One of my bff's is going through a hard time...her husband...well I considered him to be a friend until a few months ago when I let a secret out of the bag...he hit on me. I didn't share all of the gory details (and believe you me, it's best that I didn't), but one night when they were fighting, she told him that one of her friends told her that he hit on them. Right out of the gate, he guessed who that "friend" was, so that tells you something right there. I only told her because it was relevant to our conversation and she told me they were getting divorced. It's been back and forth ever since.
So now he is blaming me for the whole thing, albeit I wasn't the one who did the hitting on, and nothing transpired, because I wouldn't allow it. I called her cell tonight and he answered and when he heard my voice on the other line, he hung up on me. I texted back to let him know that I hope they work things out and when he's ready to discuss it, he has my number. This is the same guy who called my cell and work number at 3:30 in the morning to tell me to go... F myself. Isn't life fun?
I cannot win.
I feel like the world is against me right now.
I need my bff right now more than ever and have been available to her 24/7.
My male bff dumped me without notice after a lifetime of friendship.
I'm alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment