The version of the Joe Biden and Sarah Palin debate on Saturday Night Live was beyond my wildest expectations! They nailed it on the head. As many of you know, I'm a staunch opponent of the McSame/Palin ticket...but I do have to give credit where credit is due. Sarah Palin has renewed the energy and spirit of SNL... Somewhere along the way, over the last few years, it lost its spark. Palin has managed to bring back some of the fire it had lost through her mindless ramblins' and her 'you betcha' commentaries.
Tina Fey is my hero! I'm sure many in the general public wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two. So thank you Sarah Palin for your 'maverickiness' and 'folksy' ways...for without you, SNL would still be floundering in unknown directions.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment