Good times are to come! It can only get better from here.
This has been one of the longest weeks of my life. Nothing earth shattering occurred...just lots and lots of work. So much so, the knots in my shoulders and neck are making me feel like the 'Hunchback of Notre Dame.'
Personally, I despise feeling like this...I'm going to try to relax this weekend and spend some additional time working...so I don't feel like a ball of stress when I walk into the office on Monday morning.
I really need to put things into perspective. I work for a great company, have a wonderful boss, and and should feel fortunate to be one of the employed.
My high expectations, of myself and others sometimes can get in the way of achieving all that I want...but I'm not giving up. Just because I had a tough week, doesn't mean I'm going to throw in the proverbial towel. It merely means I have to work just a little bit harder to make things happen.
I met with my grad school coordinator yesterday, which was a positive event. Starting back to school will only help me achieve my dreams of world domination! Just kidding... but really...it will help to be back in school...to get back into the academic mindset... to challenge myself, and realize my dreams.
Tomorrow is another day and it will be a better one.
Today a lot was accomplished, and positive things are on the horizon.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on taking some positive steps to going back to school! Sorry the rest of the week has been stressful. I completely understand how that goes. I'm still playing catch up from my vacation.
Post a Comment