I've always been drawn to music...of all kinds. My taste varies from punk, to blues, rap, rock, and everywhere in between. Here's my hit list:
Latest Favorite: Come on Get Higher - Matthew Nathanson
He looks a lot like John Mayer, but has a less raspy over contrived sound.
All Time Favorite Male Artist: Morrissey
I've been in love with his music from the moment I first heard "The Queen Is Dead" album...and recently saw him in concert. I felt like a teenager all over again, except with more aches and pains.
Favorite Morrissey/Smith Song:
There is a Light That Never Goes Out
Favorite Angst Ridden Group:
It's easily a three-way tie between The Smiths, The Cure, and Depeche Mode
Favorite Female Group:
The Indigo Girls
Favorite Band from Louisiana:
Cowboy Mouth ... If you've never heard them, you must!!!!
Favorite Female Artist:
There are too many, but I've narrowed it down to three:
Sade, Toni Braxton, and Aimee Mann
Favorite Memory Songs/Artist from Winona State:
James - Laid
Better Than Ezra
Pearl Jam
Favorite Secret Artist:
Okay...it's cheesy but true, I love me some JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE...sometimes you've just got to rock your body
Favorite Industrial:
Sisters of Mercy and KMFDM
Favorite Lovey Dovey Song:
Hands to Heaven - Breathe
Favorite Rap Groups:
Salt -N- Pepa
Public Enemy - YAYUH BOYEEE
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment