As I sat on the flight home from Los Angeles last night, I wrote down some thoughts, and promptly chose to rip up the piece of paper and throw it in the trash.
My heart is in a hard place...I wish I was one of those people who could just shut themselves off from how they truly feel, as someone who I thought was a close friend is able to so readily do. It's amazing how close you can be to someone for a moment in time and the next have it yanked away as though you didn't really matter. Once again I misjudged where to place my trust. I'm still going to believe that in doing so, I'm the better for it. I know in my heart that I just happen to be the stronger person. You can't fault me for trying.
I am not one to take my friendships for granted, or think that they'll stick around if I don't treat them with respect and kindness.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As forgiving as you are I say "Fuck whoever screwed you over". That is how I roll...
Thinking about you.
Post a Comment