Monday, September 15, 2008

Odds and Ends

Excuse my French, but this weather SUCKS! I literally stayed in my pajamas from the time I got home on Friday until I went to work this morning. It rained the entire time. I firmly believe that I'm in some bizzaro world that has transported me to the Pacific Northwest instead of Illinois!

Today was spent moving cubicles...literally from one side of the aisle to the other...and of course, it couldn't be simple because half of the world got involved in the decision. I'm a pretty simple person. On Friday, one of my bosses told me that I had to move (and I won't go into the reasons) so without questioning it, I began to do so this morning. IT was down moving the computer stuff, and one particular person decided that they weren't sure if it's where I should go. It was odd to say the least...and than another person asked me if I'd prefer to stay in my old one or go to the new one. In all honesty, it didn't really matter either way, and the poor IT guy would have shot me on the spot if I had decided to go back to the old one, so the decision was pretty obvious. Needless to say, I'm in a new location and will be spending the majority of Friday trying to clean out files, some of which are from the '80s!

In other news, I'm going to Minnesota again in 23 days...can you tell I'm looking forward to it? I wanted to get up there again before the snow begins to fall, and by the looks of it with this odd and icky weather, it could very well happen tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to kicking back, relaxing and seeing some people who I care about...AND I get to see Melanie (well at least that's the plan)!!!

No comments: