Can you gather what this blog is about? That's right, I'm going to talk about dogs...no really.. I love Facebook. It's like a freaking reunion from my many past lives...and it's a positive thing. I haven't seen some of the faces on FB since 1992... God I'm old. Eight more days and I'll be 34.
I never realized how many people I've known in my life until recently. I've definitely done a lot of living in my almost 34 years on this earth. I think what catches me a bit by surprise is the fact that some of the people who requested my friendship on FB were people who tormented me in grade school. It's nice to see that everyone has grown up and above all...matured.
I've been working really hard on not holding grudges...and it's been a cleansing experience.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe I'm a tool but I still can't figure out MySpace or Facebook. I mean, yeah, I can log in and shit, but after that there is all this writing on the wall, and other stuff (see I'm so dumb I don't even know what else there is...).
I'm just glad you found me-or did I find you? I can't remember. I'm just glad...
Later.
Post a Comment