I ran up to Wisconsin this weekend to aid a friend during a rather tough time. I would hope that if I were going through something like they are, that someone would be there for me. I firmly feel that karma will in fact come to bite you in the be-hind and I'd much rather give than get back than get kicked when I'm down.
Several other people who I happen to love and adore are dealing with a lot of unfortunate things. I wish with all of my might, that I could do or say something to make it all better...but sometimes we all have to stand on our own two feet and make difficult decisions...be the better person...or fight for what we want. I cannot do any of these things for another, but I can be there as much as possible.
Tomorrow, I'll be spending the day at the doctor's office/infusion center. I'm starting a course of treatment for my rheumatoid arthritis... please keep your fingers and toes crossed... I need something to work...something to take away the pain. Even if it doesn't take, I have to remember that it could be a lot worse...and is for many others!
Happy Monday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment