I've been pretty down for what seems like an eternity. I want to laugh and feel free...
I want to know what it's like to get outside of my head and stop feeling and being so selfish. I have a lot of great and wonderful people in my life who I'm sure would support me if I just let them...if I just gave in and stopped trying to be so strong all of the time. It's a great weakness of mine, and something I have to work on or I'm going to wake up one day and find no one standing next to me.
I used to be a solid communicator and now I'm finding that I can't even relay the simplest of needs without hesitating...carefully crafting a statement that I feel someone wants to hear rather than what's truly going on in my head.
Sleep has escaped me...I've gained weight...I've been eating like crap and not taking care of myself.
Tomorrow is another day, hopefully one where I remember all of the good things...the qualities that make me a decent person...not the shell that I've become.
No comments:
Post a Comment